Flagmaster is the Flag Institute’s full-colour, 48-page journal – available in print or PDF exclusively to members.
Each issue features articles on a wide range of flag-related topics, plus updates and information on flags old and new.
‘… love the new look! … Excellent job!’ (Hannah Patton)
‘… fantastic … very professional publication with superb articles and stunning visuals….a great read’ (Paul Lynch)
‘Excellent work, always pleased to receive my Flagmaster and new design looks great’ (Robert Saffrey)
‘Excellent new format, articles are first rate and absorbing, well done Flag Institute’ (Ian Byrnes)
‘Excuse me while I absolutely nerd out on my first awesome delivery …’ (Chris McHugh)
Do you have an article to contribute to Flagmaster? If so editor Jos Poels would love to hear from you.
Please contact Jos or any member of the editorial board:
- – Flag Institute, Editor-in-Chief; professional vexillologist
- Alex Cachinero Gorman – Flag Institute; journalist and blogger
- James Floyd – Flag Institute; editor, Tak Tent (Scottish Heraldry Society)
- Malcolm Good – Flag Institute
- Bernard Muscat – Flag Institute, Social Media Editor
- – Flag Institute, Librarian
- – Flag Institute, Convenor
Flagmaster Index (1-162)
The complete subject guide to 50 years of articles.
Free to browse, search or download here.
Flagmaster Archive (1-162)
Every issue of Flagmaster in PDF format.
Member exclusive – browse, search or download here.
Not a member? Join the Flag Institute now.