The Flag Institute’s authoritative journal Flagmaster is published twice yearly – in print and in PDF format. Each bumper 48-page issue contains updates and information on flags old and new, as well as longer articles on a wide range of vexillological topics. Members receive their copy free of charge by post (print) or email (PDF).
Do you have an article you would like to contribute? If so, then editor Jos Poels would love to hear from you.
Please contact Jos or any member of the editorial board:
- Jos Poels – editor-in-chief, professional vexillologist
- Graham Bartram – Chief Vexillologist, Flag Institute
- Alex Cachinero Gorman – journalist and blogger
- James Floyd – editor, Tak Tent (Scottish Heraldry Society)
- Ian Sumner – Librarian, Flag Institute
- Leigh Wetherall – Convenor, Flag Institute
Previous issues of Flagmaster, from issue 117 to date, are available exclusively to members as PDF downloads in the Members’ Area here.
To access these resources and enjoy all the benefits of membership, why not join the Flag Institute now!
Each issue of Flagmaster also contains the pull-out Gazette, featuring news of Flag Institute activities and a quarterly review of other websites of vexillological interest.