Flagmaster is the authoritative, full-colour journal of the Flag Institute journal – published since 1971, exclusively for members.
Each issue features updates and information on flags old and new, plus longer articles on a wide range of vexillological topics.
From Issue 160 Flagmaster will appear (in print or PDF) in a new 48-page format.
Do you have an article to contribute? If so, editor Jos Poels would love to hear from you.
Please contact Jos or any member of the editorial board:
- – Flag Institute. editor-in-chief, professional vexillologist
- – Flag Institute, Chief Vexillologist
- Alex Cachinero Gorman – journalist and blogger
- James Floyd – editor, Tak Tent (Scottish Heraldry Society)
- – Flag Institute, Librarian
- – Flag Institute, Convenor
Past issues of Flagmaster (Issue 117 to date) are available exclusively to members as PDF downloads in the Members’ Area here.
Not a member? Why not join the Flag Institute now.