Joining is easy, great value and very rewarding.
Expert or novice, vexillologist or vexillographer, flag geek or flag nerd – all are welcome.
- UK and worldwide
- individual, group or trade
Our membership benefits include:
- twice yearly, 48-page, full-colour magazine – in print and/or PDF
- Digital resources
- Conferences and meetings
- full-day Spring and Winter Conferences with an international programme
- Information, advice and comment
- join a worldwide network of flag experts and enthusiasts
- International Congress of Vexillology (ICV)
- attend as an FI member
Sharing your knowledge and research
- via Flagmaster, website or a presentation
- Flag Institute pin
- Volunteering opportunities
- serve as a Trustee or Officer
- Voting rights
- help to shape the Flag Institute present and future
Join or renew online
Join or renew by credit card (secure online payment system).
Note: new rates will apply from 1 April 2023.
- Digital (£21)*
- Print: UK (£28) | Europe (£37) | World (£44)**
- UK taxpayers may opt to Gift Aid their subscription (digital or print)
- From 1 April 2023: digital (£22); print – UK (£29) | Europe (£39) | World (£46)
- Print: UK (£49) | Europe (£59) | World (£69)**
- For non-profit organisations: schools, libraries, colleges, museums, government departments etc.
- From 1 April 2023: UK (£51) | Europe (£62) | World (£72)
- Print: UK (£69) | Europe (£79) | World (£84)**
- For commercial organisations: flagmakers, publishers etc
- From 1 April 2023: UK (£72) | Europe (£83) | World (£88)
* Digital membership: Flagmaster in PDF | open to members worldwide
** Print membership: Flagmaster by post | UK, Europe and World bands set by Royal Mail Postal Zone
Join or renew by email or telephone
- Please email the Flag Institute Administrator OR call 07935 973072 (answerphone).