Joining is easy, great value and very rewarding.
Expert or novice, vexillologist or vexillographer, flag geek or flag nerd – all are welcome.
- UK and worldwide
- individual, group or trade
Our membership benefits include:
- twice yearly, 48-page, full-colour magazine – in print and/or PDF
- Digital resources
- Conferences and meetings
- full-day Spring and Winter Conferences with international speakers
- Information, advice and comment
- be part of a worldwide network of flag experts and enthusiasts
- International Congress of Vexillology (ICV)
- attend as an FI member
Sharing your knowledge and research
- via Flagmaster, website or a presentation
- Flag Institute pin
- Volunteering opportunities
- serve as a Trustee or Officer
- Voting rights
- help to shape the Flag Institute present and future
Join or renew online
Join or renew by credit card (secure online payment system).
- Digital (£21)*
- Print: UK (£28); Europe (£37); World (£44)**
- UK taxpayers may opt to Gift Aid their subscription (digital or print)
- Print: UK (£49); Europe (£59); World (£69)**
- For non-profit organisations: schools, libraries, colleges, museums, government departments etc
- Print: UK (£69); Europe (£79); World (£84)**
- For commercial organisations: flagmakers, publishers etc
* Digital membership: Flagmaster in PDF only; open to members worldwide
** Print membership: Flagmaster by post; UK, Europe and World bands set by Royal Mail Postal Zone
Join by email or telephone
- Please email the Flag Institute Administrator OR call 07935 973072 (answerphone).